If you do not want your personal information to be collected, please do not use the Website, our services and/or submit personal information to us. Please note that if you elect not to provide certain information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services, products or information you require.
What information do we collect?
When you use the Website or we provide you with services, we may request and collect personal information about you (such as your name, image, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number).
What do we use your information for?
We will only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected (or otherwise as required or authorised by law). This may include using your personal information for the following purposes:
- to match your photograph to your name and school, sports, corporate or other organisation or group;
- to administer promotions or market and sell photographs and other products to the public;
- to provide you with products or services and to personalise your experience;
- for our administrative purposes and for internal record keeping;
- to improve our Website;
- to undertake customer service activities such as responding to any queries, comments or complaints you may have;
- to send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations; and
- for any other specific purpose which we notify you at the time your personal information is collected.
Who do we disclose information to?
For the purposes we have described above, we may disclose your personal information:
- to other members of your school, sports or other group and their families, relations or representatives;
- to members of the public for marketing, promotional, sales and other business purposes;
- where you have consented to the disclosure;
- to our professional advisers or as otherwise required for our business purposes;
- to our suppliers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential; or
- as otherwise required or authorised by law.
You acknowledge that we cannot control the use of any photographs once they are purchased from us, or supplied by us, and that photos used and/or published by purchasers may contain your personal information.
How do we protect your information?
We comply with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 in relation to the security of your personal information that is held by us. We remind you, however, that if you send information to our Website, the internet is not a secure environment and we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information you send to us while it is being transmitted.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links on our Website to other websites that offer third party products or services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
PO Box 30-109 Lower Hutt